ETH Zurich Foundation: A contribution by Trilogos Fonds ©2021
Basic Trust | Primordial Trust | Trust | Self-confidence | Primordial fears | Fears
This teaser about the human capability of BASIC TRUST
from the Trilogos Beacon series is about:
• What is trust, self-confidence and primordial trust?
• Where do I personally stand with regards to my trust?
• What about my fears, my primordial fears?
In the Trilogos Beacon series, author Linda Vera Roethlisberger takes a nuanced look at individual aspects of the core competencies of being human.
For this, she draws from her thirty years of work applying the TRILOGOS®Method. She reflects on her explanations and backs them up with profound statements by people who have had a significant influence on our present-day lives . In addition, she offers listeners and readers assistance by means of her especially designed guided exercises.
Linda founded the Trilogos Foundation in the summer of 2012 to ensure that her writings and her work on the TRILOGOS®Method are preserved as well as continually developed. A close collaboration with ETH Zurich serves to support this mission.
A named fund called “Linda Roethlisberger / Trilogos Fonds” was also established under the umbrella of the ETH Zürich Foundation.
The purpose of this fund is to support teaching and research at ETH Zürich with a focus on projects that deal with the TRILOGOS®Method and that emphasize the importance of personality formation and development and their impact on how humans live together and societal development.
Personality formation and development are important elements for the well-being not only of the individual but also of society as a whole. Especially in times when many things are in motion in society, politics, the economy and science, competence in being human and in being with fellow human beings is of decisive importance.
Linda Vera Roethlisberger (1956), certified teacher
• 1990 ‒ Founding of TRILOGOS, an institute for personality and consciousness training. Author of numerous publications, among them the guidebooks The Sensory Channel to the Spiritual World (Der sinnliche Draht zur geistigen Welt) and In Touch With Your Inner Voice (Im Kontakt mit der inneren Stimme).
• Over the years, she has also developed the Trilogos Method, allowing for self-guided individuation or self-discovery.
• 2012 ‒ Founding of the charitable Trilogos Foundation
More books from the booklet series »TRILOGOS Guidebooks« :
What exactly is intuition? Where and why do I need intuition in my everyday life? How do I live intuition?
What assistance might I need on the often challenging, difficult path to myself? How do I find out what to do or not to do as the next step?
How can I trust my perception, emotional security or intuition? How can I assess them?
an often used term:
What does it have to do with me personally? How do I act and react in difficult situations? How do I deal with unexpected challenges?